Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my top 3 movie list!

1. Despicable Me



Definitely first on the list! I continue to laugh when I was watching this trailer. Cute. Entertaining. Great Animation. And OH EM GEE! Agnes is the most adorable little girl everrrr. "It's so fluffyyyy I'm gonna dieee!!!" hahahaha.

2. Going The Distance

I really don't know if I want to watch this because the title sort of reminded me about this one guy who told me, "I'll go to the distance for you." But yeah, that didn't happen. Bullshit! Well, it's really the title that struck me. However, I'm not going to judge because from a stupid experience. I'll probably/most likely give this movie a try because isn't it sweet when two people try to make it work when they're far away from each other? You know what's going to happen in the end. Isn't it kind of obvious? Unless somehow it's a mind blowing ending that no one expect to happen. sweet.

3. Inception

I was debating between this and "Knight and Day." But com'on! Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in this damn movie! He is soooo hawt and I just love him. Sorry Tom Cruise and hottie Cameron Diaz, but Levitt definitely win this. heyyy, Leonardo DiCaprio is in it too!

I really can't wait!