Friday, July 9, 2010

LA artwalk+cupcake

My first time attending the LA Artwalk, evarrrrrr! I went with Tommy and Joan on Thursday July 8th. It was pretty cool! There were music, performances, art galleries, cupcakes showdown (some sort of cupcake competition that was going on with 10 other bakeries trying to get the special 'trophy!') food trucks, and people around. Definitely would go back again when I am not as tired like I was that night. I was so tired that I wasn't ready to be all active! Overall, that night was incredible because I hanged with two of my awesome buddies! Then we gathered together to hit back to Alhambra Tea Station for some relax time, drinking some tea + food, and chit chat about random and definitely inappropriate conversations. hahaha. My friends are indeed awesome.
















No comments:

Post a Comment