Saturday, October 9, 2010

did some damage to my visa

Hey! Even though I did spent quite a bit than I expected, but com'on! These were from Marshalls! It's like discounted store + additional discounts!



Unionbay Lace Up Boots in Slate
Lace up boots with zipper on the inner sides of the shoes in Slate. It does look a tad dark gray in the picture, and probably in person. It wraps so well around my legs! Even though it was half size bigger than the usual size I've always wore, but I don't care a jack. I love it! Chris did asked me if those were the boots that I mentioned to him about. I showed it off to him, and proudly answered him with a 'yes' and a 'nod.' He just looked and returned a goofy smile at it. Don't know is that good or bad. Oh, I don't care because I finally get to have one of these! I still want the Dr. Martens!


Cortex International Platinum Hair Straightener in Black

I originally suppose to go to Marshalls for the Farouk: Biosilk hair straightener that Joan told me about! I went there couple days after she told me, and it was gone! I end up debating whether I should get the BaByliss or Cortex Int'l (shown above)... or should I just leave and not get anything, so I can save myself some money?! However, the couple years old Remington straightener that I've been using has a burnt smell when I turn it on to use it, and it started to suck (losing its ability to straighten my hair) as well. Well, I end up finding reviews on my iPhone, and so far the reviews on the Cortex straightener was better than the BaByliss. Obviously I end up getting the Cortex Int'l Platinum! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment