Friday, July 16, 2010

encounters

Alright, I just have to put down my thoughts about last night encounters at Syrup Desserts with Joan.

Driving down Spring St, where there are three lanes, and it's an one way street. We passed by this open spot for us to park, but because I was in the middle lane, there were three reasons that I wasn't able to swift to the left lane. The reasons are 1. I've drove too fast, 2. I can't just brake when there are cars behind me, and 3. There were cars on the lane I needed to switch to. Bleh, bummer. I was hoping the spot will be there after driving through couple blocks to head back on Spring St again. However, there were buses that was taking up all the space making me slow down. As people may know, buses doesn't go that fast on the road. I made a right turn and returned on 6th street, and again I was driving passed this open spot, but luckily there was no cars behind me, so I reversed and parked. Actually, there was a car who stopped some distance behind me, but he/she was nice enough to let me take that spot. I even forgot to signal! Such a gentleman/nice lady. I did have a difficult time parking though. I hate parking parallel, especially parking on the LEFT. Usually I would parallel park on the right side of the road. We parked, the street smelled, and we continued our short walk to Syrup.


 I ordered the Syrup Signature Waffle, Cream Cheese Muffin, and Orange Mango Iced Tea in a large! I know I know... I'm a pig! I got a good reason to be a pig! I don't go to Syrup that often because of the hassle to find parking, and I don't have the time! I just have to pig out when I have the chance to!


Just to make it short and simple. There was a couple right next to the table that Joan and I were sitting. I mean, they weren't insulting or disturbing us. However, the problem was they were having some hardcore dirty sexual talks. More like the woman was doing all the talking, and the man was just nodding and agreeing while feeling a tad uncomfortable. Joan and I thought she did it purposely for us to hear and listen. Why? She was just too loud. I understand there are people who project their voices very well, but such conversation should be talked privately, or at least try lowering their voices down. Common courtesy, I must say? Well, not going to lie. Joan and I did listened, but we tried focusing on our food, chats, laptops, and music. It was difficult to avoid, especially she mentioned about dildo, anal sex with two penises, and a DONKEY. A WHAT?! Yeah, she mentioned a D-O-N-K-E-Y. I don't even want to know what she meant by a Donkey. Joan tried helping me avoid it by showing me TaeYang - I Need A Girl video, so I wouldn't all of sudden can't control and burst into laughter. It really didn't help because the woman start talking about Japanese girls and boys having anal sex, or simply... just sex. She took glimpse of the video of TaeYang, and thought it was Japanese. When really, it was Korean. /sighhhhhhhh. The couple left, but later on the night when Syrup was cleaning/closing they came back. Probably had their fun? Whatever floats their boat. I'm just a little curious girl, DUH.

OKAY! What I typed about the couple and sex was definitely NOT SHORT AND SIMPLE. I JUST LOVEEEE going into details. Bare with me. As if anyone else is reading this, probably only Joan is. She loves reading things that I post here and at my other blog. She's just bored. However, I appreciate her dedication to my blogs. I love her, and her blog too.

Alright, back to some other interesting things or people that we encountered last night. Ah, the Douchebag and his Bitchass girlfriend. There this one guy who asked Joan and I if he can take the 4 - 6 seater table that was next to us. We were just being nice, and said "sure." Seriously, that table wasn't ours; we were already sitting at our own table. Plus, why didn't he ask StanTheMan who is the co-owner (I think?)? Stan was standing there cleaning that table! Oh well.. But he started talking to us, and we just thought he was being nice. We like nice people! Hmm... but later on the night, Joan and I noticed he has wandering eyes. He was staring at us when we talked out loud, or even when we start giggling at random comments we've made. But why would he? K, thanks for thinking WE are CUTE, and can't take his eyes off of us! WAIT... BUT his GIRLFRIEND was right next to him. His friends (which were girls) was sitting across from him! It was obvious, and wouldn't the friends mention it to his girlfriend? Wouldn't he be afraid the way his girlfriend would react when she finds out? Too many questions, but they can deal with it later on, or not. I don't really care if she knows, after all she was a bitch to the super nice with an awesome customer skill waitress who helped Joan and I take our orders down, and helped us out with the internet connection. Seriously, if that girl thinks the drink she ordered has an after taste, then it is her damn fault for ordering it. Just don't order it next time! She's the one who decides what she wants to drink, so quit acting like a baby. Don't complain to the worker who works there thinking it's their fault. Also, Syrup is not Urth. If she wants to compare those two, and saying how Urth is way better, then why didn't she choose to go to Urth in the first place? Such a cry baby... she disgust me. I can't believe her friends agreed to what she complained about! Ridiculous!

I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T HELP BUT TO EAVESDROP AT ANY CONVERSATION THAT ARE UTTERLY LAME AND SHOULDN'T BE BROUGHT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. I LOVE LAUGHING AT STUPID THINGS BECAUSE I HAVE A WEIRD HUMOR. ALSO, I'M A NOSY BITCH. Yup.

StanTheMan really thinks Joan and I are sisters. He was convinced and thought we were lying. But we are like cream (she's white like a butter) and mocha (I am dark like milk chocolate), we have different last names, we don't look alike, and what important is... we are not sisters. LMAO.

At the end, we left after finished drinking our Orange Mango Iced Tea. Orange Mango makes us go pee a lot. We end up needing to go take a restroom break first, before leaving Syrup to go home. Else, we might be doing kegal exercises during the rest of the car ride!



Colbie Caillat - You Got Me.


Joan remembered listening to Sara Bareilles - Between the Lines over the intercom at Syrup, so she posted the video in her own blog. While I remembered this song by Colbie Caillat was playing before, so I've decided to post the video here too. I'm a sucker for her. Totally. I need to go see her. Hm... I should definitely type a blog entry titling it "Too See Live List." Will be listing the singers/bands that I want to see live!

No comments:

Post a Comment