Monday, July 19, 2010

insanely cute animals! [collection 1]

Some photos were sent to me by Joan, Chris Chart, or founded by me at Imgur.

INSANELY CUTE ANIMALS that will make me giggle throughout the day. I loveeee it! Stay a while and enjoy!



This would probably be my favorite from all the photos! Oh, com'on! I'm sure no one can control their laughter for this one. By the way, I've told Chris that he's the CAT, and I am the TRUCK! ME > CHRIS.


Probably shouldn't belong in this post. But I have to give that sad shark some credit for being so sad. It's so sad that I even took noticed of myself frowning after looking at it. Thanks a lot, my friend who sent me this! :[


No Comment.


I WANT TO PINCH THOSE POOFY CHEEKSSSS!


My reaction to this is simply... LMAO & ROFL!! hahahhahaha. amggggg.


Little Kitten, "OH NO...... /mouth dropped open *paw slightly covering the open mouth*"


Damnnnn, no one does it better than this fellow. swaggerrrr!


HAHAH. I kept on giggling when I was looking through this whole stack of photos because the white fluffy cat is making this face =^_____^= so freaking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment