Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Show me those pretty fingernails!

I should start off greeting with, "Hai! Hey! Hi! Hello! Long time no see! What's up?! I'm backkk!" I know I've been MIA. Like how Joan puts it, I've been a boring lazy ass who doesn't go out and have our usual fun anymore. It was her who told me to update because I said I was going to, but I kept on lagging it. So here it goes...

Lately I am becoming some crazy nail polish freak! I literally paint my nails twice (or three times) a week! Last week on Thursday I was around school, but I had some time before my usual class starts, so I drove myself to Walgreens and picked up some Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel. All Sinful Colors cost about $1.99 in retail stores, but these were on sale for 99cents! Whattttt a DEALLLL! RIGHT?!

OH! I'll be throwing in one my FAVORITE nail polish color from that brand at the end of this post too. I purchased it awhile back before these four new colors! FYI: I paid for that particular color when it wasn't on sale. I don't mind, I like it. :]

AFTER THIS CONTENT I will display the actual images of the nail polish bottles I found online, and two separate images that I took with my HP webcam. I used my webcam because I didn't want to manual focus and edit my photos after taking it with my DSLR. Also, my sister took her point & shoot with her, so I couldn't use that one too! I apologize in advance how these two webcam images are quite blurry with my face in them (LMAO! such a dork!)!!


Left: Mint Apple
Right: Happy Ending (I laughed out loud knowing that's the name. haha)


Mint Apple is a pearlescent frosty minty color. I paint it on my fingernails the first day I bought it. Such a nice color that I would probably use quite often. Didn't think it'll match or complement my skin, but it did looked good.


Happy Ending. IMO, it doesn't look as pearlized as the Mint Apple. I mean, there's some pearl in it, but it's pretty subtle. I haven't paint my nails with that color yet, but I'm sure I'll be doing that probably next week! Oh the GREENS! :]


Rich in Heart. A really dark red polish. It's like black with red pearlescent/glitters? Yeah, I think so.


See You Soon. At some angles there seem to be some hint of green. However, I see more blue. It's the same texture and everything like 'Rich in Heart' (above), but replace the red with blue and hint of green.


Left: Rich in Heart
Right: See You Soon

So these are the FOUR new colors I recently add to my bunch of other polishes. Anyway, I'm the type who usually like to match my toenails and fingernails the same color. There are times it's not that same. When it's not the same color, I prefer the darker tone on my toes, and brighter tone on my fingers. Why? IMO, my fingers looks weird with dark polishes! Take a peek at the image below (swatch of mint apple & see you soon!).

SEEEEE.. I TOLD YOU.

Before I end this post, I will show you one my favorite nail color from Sinful Colors. Dun dun dunnnn... ready?!?! :p


Tada! Color: Soul Mate
Isn't this the cutest, prettiest, and not too bright of a pink color ever?! Only con I have for this is... the consistency of this is a bit thick. I would probably thin it with nail polish remover? We'll see. Other than that, this is such a gorgeous color! ;]


Alright. That's it for this post. See you again! Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment